Made some good progress today. Passenger side clears outside of a small spot on the inner fender. Didn't take as much work to make that happen though.
PXL_20220328_003731483 by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
PXL_20220328_003802756 by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
PXL_20220328_003846220 by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
Chopped the bumper another 2 inches, trimmed 1.25 inches out of the fender, and did a little more massaging with the BFH on the inner fender. There's a very minor compromise to up travel, but I don't think I'm going to notice a 1/4 inch of travel. The fender cut doesn't look terrible either. Definitely a little big for 35s, but it's better than having those silly fender clip holes still in there with no fender flares.
Just need to knockout the driver side next weekend and then it's on to bump stops and limit straps.
Yeah. I'm with you there at this point. They were cute for the truck in the beginning, but they're just in the way now.
Okay. Here's hopefully the last update on the whole front end before she's back on all 4. Got all the brake lines bend up and test fitted. Pretty happy with how these came out for never really working on brake lines before.
PXL_20220612_235331948.PORTRAIT by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
PXL_20220612_184414308.PORTRAIT by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
PXL_20220612_235354516.PORTRAIT by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
PXL_20220612_235136582.PORTRAIT by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
PXL_20220612_235217121.PORTRAIT by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
The line going from the master cylinder to the rear brakes could be a lot better if I'm being honest, but I think the fitting on the frame might leak since it might be bottoming out on threads. Going to be awhile until I know since I need to plumb the rear brakes first.
PXL_20220612_235603128.PORTRAIT by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
I also received motor mounts from @Bonzen for the truck. My old motor mounts were basically ready to come apart, plus the passenger side one did split in 2 after I got the motor out.
PXL_20220613_000114886 by Cory Bechtold, on Flickr
And there is out current state of affairs. Still a lot of work to do, but I'm excited to move on from the front and get the Sequoia axle swapped in along with a few more goodies. Actually starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel as well since motor stuff is starting to arrive. I've got a few things I'm still waiting on, but hopefully soon I'll have everything and we can really get this party started.